“Great donuts!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Simply this....Fresh morning donuts to go.. They were delicious! I have nothing else to add, but I am being forced to type a 100 character minimum.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stopped at the Donut Haus with a group of 7 people before heading up into Rocky Mountain National Park. This place is awesome. If you are there for a 'sticky bun' day, be sure to get some! The 'new' whoopie pies and gooey butter cake (a recipe local to St Louis, MO..where the current owners lived prior to Estes Park) are also wonderful. You can even get box lunches to take with you. A few tables to sit outside and enjoy the food and view! Thanks to the Donut Haus for their hospitality and great food!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great place with awesome choices. Try the cereal topped cake donuts. Be prepared to stand in line on busy days.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've been coming to Estes forever, chuckling that one of the most highly rated "restaurants" is a donut shop. We finally stopped yesterday and while donuts are rarely part of my diet, these ARE, indeed, some of the best I have ever tasted. The lemon poppy seed is amazing, as are the fritters.

Treat yourself, run a few miles, then come back! Favorites sell out early but you can reserve by phone so you don't have to get up at the crack of dawn.

1  Thank PhoodieGirl23
Reviewed June 14, 2013

It's a LITTLE odd how excited I was to return to Estes Park for Donut Haus this year. I discovered this little gem last year and was already scheduling my donut days this year. You must get there early to get the cream of the crop...they sell out! The great thing is you an reserve donuts :-) Blueberry Wednesdays used to be my favorite until I tried this raspberry yummy donut this year and it was amazing. There is a reason that this place is ranked #2 of ALL restaurants in Estes Park. Try it out....if you like donuts, or not!