“Cheesecake Donuts? You really can't go wrong.”
Review of Donut Haus

Donut Haus
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I still joke that my parents moved to Estes Park almost 15 years ago for the cheesecake donuts at Donut Haus. While that might not be entirely true, they are still some of the best donuts I've ever eaten and it's a must have when I'm in Estes Park. Make sure to get there early as the good ones go fast!

1  Thank Casey G
There are newer reviews for Donut Haus

Reviewed April 14, 2013

You can buy bulk donuts at the grocery store or come to the Donut Haus. A lot of the kids I work with get Donut Haus every morning, and it's a treat.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband loves a good donut so we finally caught them when they were open (closed Mondays ).
They appear to sell out early so our options at 11 were fairly limited. The cheesecake cinnamon was delicious
And surprisingly light. Also had a raspberry fritter which was a good twist on the original.
If you like a good donut it's worth stopping, just get there early!

1  Thank speechoc
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The best donuts I've eaten lately! Nice, fresh and super tasty! We came early, that's why there was a good choice but we were told that couple of hours after opening and everything is sold! It says for itself!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here this morning with my 15 year old son. Picked out some amazing donuts for a great price. Highly recommend this place.