“Not quite excellent this time”
Review of Donut Haus

Donut Haus
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Windsor, Colorado
“Not quite excellent this time”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We indulged. The apple fritter was excellent. The powdered sugar cake donuts were not excellent, tasted a little like the frying oil needed changing. I wanted a cheesecake donut, but they were out. The cheesecake roll was basically a large glazed donut with some type of pudding like filling that did not remotely resemble cream cheese. Pass on it.

• Visited November 2012

Denver
“Cheesecake marries donut...yummm!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I had to stop at this local donut shop to see what all the rave was about. They have lines out the door! The donuts where delicious! I really wanted to try the cheesecake donut (they were out) so I pre-ordered & paid for it for the following day. Boy oh boy was I in for a treat, the cheesecake donut was yummmmmmy!

Campton, New Hampshire
“High calorie heaven!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I decide to try the coffee roll with the cheese cake type filling. It was good but I wish I'd just gotten a plain coffee roll because it was declicious without the filling- which really didnt seem like cheesecake to me. I arrived just after 6am en route to RMNP and got a hot coffee too. The price for both was jost over $3. Very good deal!

Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always heard great things about this place and never visited on my many trips to Estes Park, but visited on my way out of town on my last day and was not disappointed. Good service, fresh and delicious pastries and great coffee. Very crowded but the crowd was handled quickly.

• Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Dooonuts”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The very best I have ever eaten. Get there early, they close when they sell out. They open early and are usally closed by noon.

Visited October 2012