“Cheesecake marries donut...yummm!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Denver
“Cheesecake marries donut...yummm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I had to stop at this local donut shop to see what all the rave was about. They have lines out the door! The donuts where delicious! I really wanted to try the cheesecake donut (they were out) so I pre-ordered & paid for it for the following day. Boy oh boy was I in for a treat, the cheesecake donut was yummmmmmy!

Campton, New Hampshire
“High calorie heaven!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I decide to try the coffee roll with the cheese cake type filling. It was good but I wish I'd just gotten a plain coffee roll because it was declicious without the filling- which really didnt seem like cheesecake to me. I arrived just after 6am en route to RMNP and got a hot coffee too. The price for both was jost over $3. Very good deal!

Visited November 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always heard great things about this place and never visited on my many trips to Estes Park, but visited on my way out of town on my last day and was not disappointed. Good service, fresh and delicious pastries and great coffee. Very crowded but the crowd was handled quickly.

• Visited September 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Dooonuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

The very best I have ever eaten. Get there early, they close when they sell out. They open early and are usally closed by noon.

Visited October 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Cheesecake Roll”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have tired several different donuts here but the cheesecake roll (donut) is the best thing there. Becasue things sell out fast, you can call the day ahead and put in your order. This will save you time and you don't have to worry about not getting a donut. I called the day before and left my order on their answering machine. I have done this the past two visits and have not had any problems. You will get a fat and surgar high! (LOL)

• Visited September 2012

Been to Donut Haus? Share your experiences!