“Lived up to the hype”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I found that Donut Haus had high reviews on trip advisor so I thought I'd give it a shot... Some of the best donuts/pastries I've had. There was a line out the door and they had a extensive selection to choose from.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stop here before heading to Rocky Mountain National Park EVERY morning! Yummy chocolate cake donuts and GIANT cinnamon rolls at good prices. I just wish the coffee that tasted good had been hotter, but it still went along well with the GIANT cinnamon roll I ate each of 4 mornings I was there. I will be back the next time we visit Estes Park and RMNP.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

On one morning we got there at 6:30am and they were out of their cinnamon bread. We were able to place an order for the next day. I am not as much of a sweets fan as my husband but I still loved the cream cheese doughnut. They have that crunch on the outside and soft on the inside texture.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Since this place rated so high, my husband and I had to give it a try. We arrived at 630 on the day that we were leaving to go home. We brought back a dozen donuts for our kids. Good thing that we did because these were THE BEST donuts that we have ever had!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We visited this place because everyone raves about the donuts. We tried the apple fritter and it was greasy. The glazed twist was ok, but they use almond flavoring and I'm not a fan. There are MUCH better breakfast options in town. Not worth the early morning trip.