“Not impressed!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We visited this place because everyone raves about the donuts. We tried the apple fritter and it was greasy. The glazed twist was ok, but they use almond flavoring and I'm not a fan. There are MUCH better breakfast options in town. Not worth the early morning trip.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The variety of homemade pastries is awesome and in the mornings they are fresh out of the oven. You won't find a better pecan roll anywhere! And if you're a maple icing fan like me, you'll find delicious options here!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

So delicious! My family use to come to the Donut Haus when I was growing up and the donuts were always spectacular! My husband and I were just out in Estes for our honeymoon and got donuts from the Donut Haus on two different mornings! They were as delicious as I remembered them from when I was growing up. My husband loved them as well! Just make sure to get there early as once they run out they run out. With how popular these donuts are they are reasonably priced! We ate breakfast for under $8 both mornings and were stuffed!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Donuts ok, but good luck getting one. Usually sold out by 7:30 or 8:00. Make more donuts, especially during tourist season!

1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I stopped by yesterday morning to see why the Donut House was rated the #1 place in EP to grab a bite to eat. I've got to say I've had better doughnuts before. They're were what I would call good and average. Definetly not deserving #1 place to eat in all of EP.

Been to Donut Haus? Share your experiences!