“Yummy!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Estes Park
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

So delicious! My family use to come to the Donut Haus when I was growing up and the donuts were always spectacular! My husband and I were just out in Estes for our honeymoon and got donuts from the Donut Haus on two different mornings! They were as delicious as I remembered them from when I was growing up. My husband loved them as well! Just make sure to get there early as once they run out they run out. With how popular these donuts are they are reasonably priced! We ate breakfast for under $8 both mornings and were stuffed!

There are newer reviews for Donut Haus

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Donuts ok, but good luck getting one. Usually sold out by 7:30 or 8:00. Make more donuts, especially during tourist season!

1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I stopped by yesterday morning to see why the Donut House was rated the #1 place in EP to grab a bite to eat. I've got to say I've had better doughnuts before. They're were what I would call good and average. Definetly not deserving #1 place to eat in all of EP.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The selection of donuts was pretty slim when we got there. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. We got two devils food cake donuts and yes they were good but nothing spectacular. We won't be going back.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

My husband and I came here for breakfast one more and the donuts did not dissappoint. The glazed ones were soft, and almost melt in your mouth!