“Average. Just average.”

Ranked #73 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I'm gonna tell it like it is. My family came here for lunch over the 4th of July weekend and immediately upon walking in a server came up to me and said "easy 30 minute Waite for food". It was weird because there were empty tables EVERYWHERE. We sat down and our waitress was quick and friendly and the atmosphere is ok. They bill themselves as an Irish pub but there is county music blaring and there is nothing mao than a few beer emblems on the wall to suggest anything Irish. The food was basic and average at best. I'm Irish, and the imported Irish cheddar was good on the otherwise completely forgettable burger, and the st of the family's foor was not very good either. The fish and chip are poor, avoid this at all costs. Go here if you want a good selection of overpriced beers, in an otherwise country bar.

1  Thank danandchenae

Reviewed June 7, 2013

good old fashioned rugged mountain bar with plenty of exotic and interesting people. where the townspeople congregate.

1  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice bar and good beer selection. Our server was very nice and fast. But- the food was not very good. My fish and chips were very small portions and my husbands pulled pork sandwich was bland and the bun fell apart as he wad eating.

2  Thank Dubbie1205
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Bartender was more interested in talking to friends than serving drinks. Went in there another day, different bartender, and had better service.

1  Thank Hawks35
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Took a weekend trip to Estes Park and found Lonigan's. Since it's winter, it was pretty quiet overall in Estes Park, so the restaurant wasn't crowded, but it started to get busier when we left. The service was great, the food was good and the beers were cold. The french fries and onion rings rock! We will go back next time we're in Estes Park! (I would imagine it would be fun to be there on St. Patrick's Day or when watching the Broncos, Rockies, Buffs, etc.)

1  Thank WannaGetAwayToday