“Excellent Coffee!”
Review of Kind Coffee

Kind Coffee
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: KIND offers Estes Park's only roasted coffee- all certified organic and fair trade. We're also a full service coffee shop- organic teas, fresh fruit smoothies, milkshakes, and a slew of breakfast and lunch items. While you're here, enjoy free WiFi (with any purchase); riverfront seating and access; great Estes Park souvenir shopping and don't forget the dog sitter (or friend or family) so get some poundage (of fresh roasted beans) to take home with you! Are you a local (or tourist?) Find Kind Coffee on Facebook to take advantage of Deals and be notified of specials and new coffees/events. History Established in 2002. Kind Coffee is dynamically committed to supporting local communities and promoting the sustainability of our environment. We consider it our mission to provide customers the opportunity to positively impact the planet through the purchase of our high quality roasts. Each bean that comes out of our roastery is chemical free, fairly traded, shade grown, certified organic, Swiss Water decaffeinated, good for you and the environment. In other words, Kind is what coffee should be. Kind's intent extends beyond a profit, attempting to reach the consumer's principles, perhaps enticing other businesses to do the same. We are thrilled to be able to give of our time, energy, money and, of course, coffee, to non-profit organizations and other causes and events in order to give back to the community that supports us. This example, we hope, will encourage coffee drinkers to keep choosing fairly traded, shade grown, certified organic coffee that celebrates life and the preservation of our world.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Coffee was excellent! Cute little, locally owned coffee shop. Line was always long but service was fast and friendly. We went each morning of our stay for a cup of their fresh brew!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Love the coffee, expresso bar, fruit smoothies, breakfast sandwiches, and baked goods! Located right on the river walk, there are tables perfect for enjoying the coffee, food, and surroundings.
Service is polite and helpful - also patient! The only downside is that the parking area is sometimes jammed, and it is a bit difficult to maneuver around both arriving and departing cars. Worth it, though! Try it!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had never been to Kind Coffee before, and really enjoyed the decor, atmosphere, staff, and drink I got! The staff was really helpful and patient with me deciding what I wanted, and the drink that I got tasted really great! If I had any questions about a drink they weren't rushing to answer me so they could get through my order. Really felt like the customer was priority. So keep that up! :)

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm not one to review every little shop I set foot in, but this little coffee shop was so awesome I had to say something here. This was a complete impulse stop on the way out of Estes Park. It is the kind of inviting place that Starbucks tries to emulate.

The coffee was great--a reason to stop here all by itself. There are inviting chairs and sofa and Internet and some fabulous little tables out by the river right on the Riverwalk. And no parking drama.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Like their environment! Coffee is very very good! You can relax on the couch and sit there as long as it takes! Quiet and peaceful! Haven't tried the food though