“Asian Influence, not Thai”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #48 of 129 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, Nepali
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Asian Influence, not Thai”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ordered food in from this restaurant, and while it wasn't bad, I also wouldn't go back for more.
The food does not have the usual 'Thai' flavors or taste that you normally get from a Thai restaurant.
If you want real Thai food, don't go here, but if you just want to eat and you don't mind food that has
some asian influence, you might try this place.

• Visited August 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Decent food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Nothing special. Perhaps I have been spoiled by great Thai restaurants in NYC . Good service. Friendly, helpful staff.

Visited August 2013
Palatine, Illinois
“Nice Place- Nice Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Well I found the restaurant by chance but then i visited several time. Evening - tea, samosa or even Thuppa..!!! At lunch/diner go for any Thai its relay good.. Its a small restaurant an an excellent place....

• Visited September 2012
York, Pennsylvania
“Terrible service, worst Thai food that I have had anywhere”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Everywhere I travel, I seek out Thai food restaurants. This was simply awful.
My mother and I got our food and my daughter did not get hers. We were done eating and everyone who came in after us had gotten their food. Their was no waiter present to ask where her food was. Then we realized the next table had what she ordered. The waiter returned w food for my daughter and did not seem to care that she was getting her food very very late.
Most people at restaurant were leaving full plates, so they did not like food either.
Chicken yellow curry was too thick and very chalky. Chicken pad Thai medium was too hot to eat.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Best Thai... next to Thailand”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Really great Thai food and it is reasonably priced... . Pork Gyoza are really good as Apps for the Price. I usually get The PAD KHING Chicken or Pork- It is sliced meats and sautéed with fresh ginger, onion, fresh mushroom, bell pepper and snow peas.- A lunch to go is enough for two... As a local I highly recommend.

Visited May 2013