“Chicago Dog done right!”
Review of Chicago's Best

Chicago's Best
Ranked #45 of 137 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We had the Chicago Dogs and they were excellent! Cooked in a timely manner and all the correct ingredients for a Chicago Dog. The guys behind the counter were friendly.

1  Thank ThunderSnow

Reviewed March 7, 2010

this place is one of the best in town-the crust and ingredients are incredible-the cheese is
so tasty and gooey-we eat here everytime we come to estes park.

Reviewed October 28, 2009

If you're looking for some good pizza along Elkhorn Avenue in Estes Park, give this place a try. The owners are great guys and the atmosphere is your average pizza parlor. The only downfall is the price which is slightly high, but so are most restaurants in Estes Park.

Personal favorite: BBQ Chicken Pizza is to die for

Reviewed August 30, 2009

Whatever you do...get the pizza. My wife and I each ordered gyros and cheese fries. The fries were burnt and the cheese sauce was lame. The gyros were made with philly cheese steak meat, but they were overall pretty darn good. After the group next to us received the pizza they ordered I was super jealous. It looked so good. I would get a pizza in this place right now if I could, it looked that good.

1  Thank partyboy22
Reviewed August 12, 2009

After a morning spent hiking, we were ready for a late lunch. We decided on pizza because one of our teens had seen the sign saying "Chicago's Best". Although less than excited about pizza, I agreed to it. We ordered two pizzas, a meat lovers and a BBQ chicken, and I must admit, it was the most delicious pizza I have ever eaten. The BBQ chicken was amazing!