“Hard to beat”

Chicago's Best
Ranked #37 of 127 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Apopka, Florida
“Hard to beat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for lunch on our 3rd day in Estes Park. I'm from Chicago, so I'm quite picky about my hot dogs and Italian beef sandwhiches. I think this place got 'em both right. Not quite home...but doggone close. Oh...and the staff was quite friendly too.

Visited March 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Mmm Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very good pizza. It had a lot of great toppings and a real fresh crust. Took a little long to make it but it was worth the wait.

Visited March 2014
Loveland
“Best in Colorado!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

With a HUGE selection of pizza, wings and calzones...Chicago's Best has the flavor for ANY mouth! Stop in...the owner is normally there working just as hard as anyone...Great guy too! Stop in for some of the best pizza you have ever had! I really like the buffalo chicken pizza!

• Visited July 2013
Shelton, Washington
“Looking for good calzones, pizza, etc?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I know I always am. Tried Chicago's Best and came really close to finding what I was looking for. Quaint little place and service is pretty good, too. I don't know if they had outdoor seating or if they delivered, etc. But if you're visiting Estes, try it if you're in the mood for pizza

• Visited February 2013
Lafayette, Colorado, United States
“Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Not only is the food always good, the service is awesome!
Chris is always so friendly and helpful. He always makes us feel welcome. We eat lunch here every time we are in Estes. We have never been disappointed!
The best part is that the food is fresh! Can't wait to go back!!!

• Visited October 2013

Been to Chicago's Best? Share your experiences!