“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best pizza in Estes. Efficient, friendly, delicious. Have been here several times over the summers and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is one of the best pizza places in Estes Park! I have tried other places and this has to be my favorite pizza hands down!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in Estes Park on our mountain drive and what a great choice on our part! I LOVE Chicago style Itailan beef sandwiches, and these were awesome! I could've eaten 2!!!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We walked in and saw their menu and they had quite a few salads. Since my husband is on a diet, we ordered chicken greek salads. OMG! They were hugh! I guess you could have ordered a 1/2 size but we didn't see it. They were Very Good. Of course the place didn't have any atmosphere but it was fun to see the people walking by. We would definitely go back and have it again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were shopping and just got a slice to tide us over until dinner. A store clerk had recommended this as the best pizza and it the place very crowded, so we decided to try it. It was fine, but nothing special. Probably wouldn't go back. Not sure why it is called Chicago pizza as it didn't remind me of any the thin crust or deep dish pizza that I have had in Chicago.