“Great Pizza in a Very Casual Atmosphere”
Review of Chicago's Best

Chicago's Best
Ranked #41 of 136 Restaurants in Estes Park
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed September 15, 2012

They're serving up some solid food here. It's not formal in the least, and there's only one bathroom, but they allow dogs on the patio, so with dogs and baby in tow, it was great to find a place where we all could be comfortable and the food was great and reasonably priced. I dig the crust!

There are newer reviews for Chicago's Best

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The staff is very friendly, the environment is laid back but efficient, and the food is amazing. The gyro is my favorite, and I'd recommend adding feta and green peppers. From what I've had, the pizza is good too, but I'll order the gyro almost every day. From a local, this place rocks!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

They sell pizza by the slice if you don't want to buy a whole one. We shared a large calzone and it was big enough for two persons.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Delicious food at a good price! The patio in back is a great place to sit (weather permitting). The Gyro I had was stuffed full and delicious and my dad said his reuben was one of the best he'd ever had. I recommend it!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

One word great! And it is way better than bob and Tony's pizza great workers that are very nice to you