“Luxurious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverspointe Spa

Riverspointe Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located along Estes Park's beautiful Riverwalk, Riverspointe Spa offers a variety of unique massages, rejuvenating facials, revitalizing body treatments, spa manicures and pedicures, bridal hair styling, waxing, and makeup. Our serene riverfront location is the perfect setting for a day of relaxation. Perfect for groups, too - book your spa party with us!
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Luxurious!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Just got back from our trip to Estes Park; had to stop in at my favorite spa there.. I had the Riverspointe Massage and the Green Tea and Crushed Rice body scrub.. Heavenly! Amy did the best massage I've had in a long time! Totally worth the price. Left feeling pampered and relaxed!

San Antonio, Texas, United States
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Special place to be pampered!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Just finished a pedicure and while certainly not unique, these women all work together to create a warm, friendly, caring experience. What they do, they do very well!

Parker, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and I did a couples massage for our anniversary. It was a tad pricey but well worth it. My wife said it was the best massage she's ever had (and she's had a lot). I found it very relaxing and refreshing. A happy wife is a happy life!

1 Thank David R
Estes Park, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great facials”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

great facials in a relaxing atmosphere. employees very nice and accommodating. Hard to get appointments so plan ahead. free parking at the Stanley Hotel, if you are going to the spa.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank cbuggs
Brighton, Colorado
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Hot Stone Massages”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My mom and I recently visited this spa. We had the hour long hot stone massages. This was the first hot stone massage my mom has ever had - she really enjoyed it and would highly recommend her therapist, Debbie. This was my second hot stone massage. I thought the massage was pretty good but not as good as the first hot stone massage I had (at a resort in Mexico). Overall the visit was nice but based on the price and that the spa is at the Stanley Hotel, I expected a little more.

Visited July 2013