“Crescent City Quality Inn” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast

Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Crescent City
Poway, California
“Crescent City Quality Inn”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

The staff at this hotel were very friendly and accommodating. The one issue we had was that there was not enough coffee at breakfast. The accommodations were good and the area is lovely. One more coffee pot in the breakfast room would have fixed the problem.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Susiev3733

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fletcher, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located near the beach, lighthouse and redwood forest. It has a well furnished breakfast in a sunny room. All rooms are located with an outside door. The staff at the front desk were very helpful with directions and tips.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank larcc
North Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

After a long day on the road, it felt good to finally be at the hotel.
It was right off hwy101, easy to find.
The office was the front away from the rooms. The lobby was clean and spacious. Check in was fast. I did notice the strong curry smell in the lobby, it was just odd to be hit by the smell because there was no restaurant in the hotel.
The hotel was good size. There was a big parking lot in front of the hotel.
The problem I had was taking my belongs up to the second floor room. Walking through the garden, then the stairs, can be tiresome after multiple trips. I missed the convenience of having the car parked right outside of the room.
Our room was quite large, it smelt a bit damp when I opened the door. But it was clean and adequate for overnight stay. The rooms were far back from the highway I didn't notice any traffic noises. Overall, it was pretty quiet.
The breakfast was nice with sausages, eggs, waffles, English muffins, ect.
I didn't use any facilities so no comments.
There were a few restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: The parking lot can be far from the room, plus the stairs, the ground level rooms are more friendly...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank llPaprika
Walldorf, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This is a family run hotel and the owners are very friendly. However, the property looks a bit tired and lacks some TLC in places. We had noisy neighbors and the walls appear to be paper thin. Breakfast is included, its pretty much standard.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terbang
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We traveled thru Oregon to reach Crescent City California and to see the Redwood forest and ocean. We were delighted with the forest and ocean. The hotel was very nice and the continental breakfast was delightful.
We had a clean room that was on second floor and very quiet.

Room Tip: No elevator but second floor is easy to walk up and seems like it's quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Tom C
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I will be back! The staff went above and beyond their call of duty to make my stay enjoyable. I arrived a few hours before check in time but the front desk had no problem getting me checked in. Not only is the hotel itself nice with clean, spacious, quiet rooms and new bedding(very comfortable) but it is located close to both the harbor and beach access. Wifi connection was fast and I encountered no problems with it my entire stay. Breakfast was enjoyable with an above average selection of sausage and eggs, multiple fruits, cereals and pastries. But what made my stay most enjoyable was the staff. I was staying on the upper level and a ring of little monetary value but very sentimental that belonged to my grandfather slid off my finger and into the hedges below. Many of the staff housekeeping, front desk, maintainence helped me look but after searching with no luck I gave up and went home. Even after checking out the staff looked for my ring and called the very next day informing me that they had found it! I cannot thank everyone enough. It wasn't anyone's job to look for the possession I'd lost but they were all happy to help. The management and staff genuinely care about their guests. I highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014
      Rooms
2 Thank Christina E
silver spring md
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Second floor (no elevator) room was dirty. I would not take a shower in the tub, windows were dirty, carpeting stained. I thoroughly checked the bed before going to sleep. The guest laundry was so dirty that I would not wash my clothes there. The exterior walks had stains and trash. We were very glad to check out.

Room Tip: Look at the room before checking in.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
5 Thank yodab
QualityInn C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast, responded to this review, July 17, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, this is far from our typical service and cleanliness. We take pride in offering the best lodging experience in crescent city and are saddened when we fall short of expectations. We will use your comments to impress upon our staff the importance of great service. We hope you will stay with us again in the future so we can regain your confidence.
Regards, Elizabeth.
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#11 of 18 in Crescent City
Holiday Inn Express Klamath Redwood Nt'l Park Area

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast? Share your experiences!