I stayed at this hotel last night. We drove from WA through Oregon, and into CA. When I called for reservations, Kim was extremely helpful in insuring we didnt miss check in (considering it was going to be 4:30am by the time we got there). She was knowledgeable of the system as well as the discounts I qualified for. We ended up being an hour late.
First impression was "awesome". It looks fairly medium sized as far as the property... but the architecture is very villa-esque and it sits right on the harbor! I love the water so major plus for me! Even though we were even later than planned, Kim took care of us and was extremely welcoming and professional. She also had prepared a fantastic continental breakfast and invited us to start a few minutes early since we had been driving for half a day. Ive been to many choice hotel breakfasts... and this was one of the best. Very clean entry and breakfast area. The decor didnt suck at all. And Kim took care of us like we were welcome into her home.
The price was great! Some choice hotels overshoot and this one was actually cheaper than I would've expected (probably just because the slow season). The customer service alone was worth double the room rate. Even in the morning, the Eastern Indian woman (unfortunately didnt get her name) working the front desk was by far another example of great customer service. She allowed us to extend our check out, within reason, and was very kind with a warm attitude.
The only reason I gave the rooms a rating of 4 out of 5 was because the walls were kind of thin, which was only evident when the cleaning started. It was much expected but the room was great and clean none the less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast hotel in Crescent City, California is ideally located off Highway 101, just three miles from the Redwood National and State Parks headquarters. This hotel is near many attractions, including: Elk Valley Casino, Jedediah Smith, Redwoods State Park, Ocean World, St. George Reef Lighthouse, Battery Point Lighthouse, Crescent City Harbor and Lake Earl State Park.The beach, harbor, several stores and a variety of restaurants are within walking distance of the Quality Inn & Suites hotel.Enjoy many amenities: free deluxe continental breakfast, free local calls, free coffee, free high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, laundry facility, copy services, business center and valet cleaning services.All rooms include coffee makers, irons with boards, hair dryers and cable television. Many rooms and suites have balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and large whirlpool bathtubs.Pets are welcome with a stay fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Redwood Coast
- Quality Inn & Suites Redwood Coast Hotel Crescent City
- Quality Inn Crescent City
- Quality Inn Redwood Coast
- Comfort Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Comfort Inn