My young children love Ocean World so we do overnights in Crescent City once a year. This hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The pool is usually warm and the hot tub always hot. The free breakfast is better than most other hotel breakfasts (for free) serving both hot and cold items. A new healthy food restaurant just opened next door too which we loved for lunch and dinner. We'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western