Crescent City has alot of fair hotels but this is a good pick! Stayed 2 nights, 2 rooms, 2 couples.
Room was updated comfortable bed and great view. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Coffee in lobby very good. We stayed upstairs in back building rather in front near road.Big fridge full, iron board , wifi , etc. all good. Friends has downstairs with patio. Room came with breakfast buffet at Northwoods on site. Friends fr other hotels joined us everyone enjoyed food. Even those paying.
Did online research for prices then contacted direct and got price I wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western