Nice clean rooms- staff was super friendly- settled in and we had two guys above us- like a herd of elephants walking upstairs- boom boom boom! Everytime they showered flushed the toilet it was like we were right there!!!! I heard most if their conversation all night!
no I would not go back here again because of that!!! Thank God I had earplugs! Other eaters mentioned this & they were right!!
Pool all the way outside even though it is inside and it was COLD!
Had a drink next door at the bar and that vodka top shelf martini was definitely watered down!!!
Stay at the local places they got better rates and ratings but I was greedy for my reward points!!! Definitely Not the BEST Western- bummer!!!! You need to sell this property out to super 8 - sorry!!! Your builder robbed you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western