I stayed here for a hiking trip to the Redwoods National and State Parks in April of 2012, and received great value on the lodging. The rooms are clean and quiet, the parking is abundant, and the staff was friendly. It's easy to find.. right off 101 and across from the Crescent City Harbor. They had a decent restaurant attached (but separate) that offers an above average continental breakfast (gratis). The dinner menu was so-so, but their lounge/bar in the back was awesome... great beers cheap with solid bar food. It was a great place to relax and watch a game/mingle a bit after a day on the trails and locals definitely hit it as well. If I ever find myself back in Crescent City I'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western