We appreciated this motel. They shuffled things around and gave us a ground floor room. The hotel sold out and was packed, but I had the laundry services all to myself which was so helpful. There was a lot of wildlife around, a motel kitty that was sweet and a raccoon that wandered past through the complex. The breakfast was nice and the staff was very helpful, very professional and kind. The room was average and clean and was more than comfortable. We appreciated the cable channels and the free wireless internet. My only gripe was the pool, it seemed murky and over chlorinated, but was fun non the less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Northwoods Inn, Crescent City's most popular home away from home! We assist with family vacations, our knowledgeable staff informed and intent on helping you make the best of your visit to our beautiful area. Come stay with us while you marvel at Del Norte County's majestic Redwood Forests; experience the thrill of real whale watching; and enjoy superb fishing in our pristine Klamath and Smith Rivers. The Redwood National Forest headquarters is just a hop and a skip away where informative Rangers can show you the best spots in Jedediah State Park, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Northwoods Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Northwoods Hotel Crescent City
- Best Western Northwoods Hotel
- Best Western Crescent City
- Crescent City Best Western