“Nicest girls , best coffee , fast service!”
Review of Java Hut

Java Hut
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this place whenever I got some extra cash I hit this place up , really nice staff , great tasting coffee , super fast service they even walk to your car while your in line just to get your order completed that much faster this is the only coffee shop in town that does this they do offer a few edible items I haven't tried them so can't comment on that . I was told recently there was s new owner but same staff . The inside is cozy with couches chairs tables to relax , also free wifi , located in the parking lot of the fairgrounds so plenty of room for rv's or trailers . Enjoy!!

2  Thank 1Gemini_Chef