“Not your average Starbucks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Really nice people and very helpful. Very crowded but the staff made me feel like I was at a party. Took the waiting to another level with chitchat and fun.

1  Thank Cheri S

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The last Starbucks I was at I asked about the Komodo dragon blend. They told me it would cost extra to do a pour over. I asked about it at this Starbucks, and to my delight, they brewed it for me at no extra cost!

1  Thank lmari535
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The people were extremely friendly, but I've never had a trenta, black iced tea take so long to make. There were, literally, five people standing there going over plans for the week, etc. and two people busting their butts at the drive thru. At one point a barista comes over and asks me if I'm waiting for a drink...and I think she might have been the one who took my order at the counter, haha. Nice, nice kids, but get those drinks out faster.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and quick. No problems just perfection, thank you! Busy all the time went there three times while in crescent city. Convenient right next to my hotel!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I come from the land of Starbucks, so I've been to hundreds of them. But the folks at this Starbucks were some of the kindest that I've ever encountered. I had some good coffee, used the free wifi, and witnessed great teamwork among the personnel. These folks were truly happy doing their jobs and it made me feel good just being there. Great service!

2  Thank CraftBrewTrekker