“Brewed me Komodo Dragon blend at no extra cost!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Starbucks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Brewed me Komodo Dragon blend at no extra cost!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The last Starbucks I was at I asked about the Komodo dragon blend. They told me it would cost extra to do a pour over. I asked about it at this Starbucks, and to my delight, they brewed it for me at no extra cost!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank lmari535

Seattle, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Focus!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

The people were extremely friendly, but I've never had a trenta, black iced tea take so long to make. There were, literally, five people standing there going over plans for the week, etc. and two people busting their butts at the drive thru. At one point a barista comes over and asks me if I'm waiting for a drink...and I think she might have been the one who took my order at the counter, haha. Nice, nice kids, but get those drinks out faster.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent service with a smile, fast too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and quick. No problems just perfection, thank you! Busy all the time went there three times while in crescent city. Convenient right next to my hotel!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Olympia, Washington
“Nice folks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I come from the land of Starbucks, so I've been to hundreds of them. But the folks at this Starbucks were some of the kindest that I've ever encountered. I had some good coffee, used the free wifi, and witnessed great teamwork among the personnel. These folks were truly happy doing their jobs and it made me feel good just being there. Great service!

Visited May 2013