“Great atmosphere, quality food , speedy service”
Review of 101 Hawaiian B B Q

101 Hawaiian B B Q
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch in a rush, I feel I was fortunate but for some reason the place was totally empty usually not a good sign. The wife and I both decided on the special , 3 teriyaki beef tacos with mango relish and sarachai sauce , accompanied by a heaping portion of tempura battered French fries , $10.95 a piece .... Well it was seriously bomb I was shocked It was unexpected I was expecting regular and it was like nothing I've ever tried . Was so good and good portions French fries best in town I'd say lol I'm getting hungry just thinkin about it lol , fast service , yes they do have the new credit card machines on the phone so I recommend bringing cash . It's not super big ,so not ideal for big parties unless u rented the whole place lol prices were ok maybe could be a little lower ;) but very very good food other wise and was very quick huge cups of soda too two bucks but its s very big cup . It is located right next to the highway so keep an eye on your little ones they tend to like to run when u get outside I know mine do and it's scary no fence , guard nothing .

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were driving down from Oregon to the Bay Area of S.F. and stumbled on the 101 Hawaiian BBQ. Ordered two kinds of tempura and both of us were really impressed. The frier produced very crisp veggies and shrimp that were not at all greasy. The servings were huge and the quality of the ingredients was very good. Only downside was everything was cooked to order so we had to wait about 20 minutes for our food. Well worth it. Oh, a police officer ate close to us, he seemed just as pleased. Too full for dessert.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were a bit suspect when we first walked in, but it was all for not. The waitress was obviously not local, but we were able to communicate very well. We were impressed at how fast our food showed up. The portions were absolutely huge. The flavors were amazing and consistent with other Hawaiian foods we've had. We can't say enough for how great an experience this was. The prices were also more than fair. We paid $60 for 5 meals with drinks. Give it a try.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Large portions. I often get the BQ Chicken and order a side of pasta so my husband and I can share. We really like it and it makes for a quick stop on my way home from work some nights when I don't want to cook. Fast service and owners are nice.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This restaurant has awesome food, service and price but my favorite part isthe quality of food. DDelicious! I had the cold hard cider (very yummy and refreshing), short ribs (very tender and yummy), rice, and macaroni salad (homemade, not that yucky sweet stuff. Thinking about trying the malasadas (portuguese donuts)...

1  Thank mlnkim