Ocean View Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bayview Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Crescent City(Crescent City)
Pacific Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Town House Motel(Crescent City)
  • Free Internet
Redwood Inn(Crescent City)
Lighthouse Inn(Crescent City)
View Hotel
Curly Redwood Lodge(Crescent City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfog hornmodel shipscontinental breakfastyogurtgreat place to stayroom was cleanthird floorstay there againking beddonutshotel staffjacuzzi tubrooms are largehard boiled eggscold cerealchain hotels
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night. We enjoyed it. We had a third floor room with a balcony. The fake fireplace was enjoyable. The slider to the balcony was a treat. The jacuzzi tub very relaxing after a long day on the road. During the night, the wind blew and the rain came down some. Probably not advised, but I opened the slider and pulled the curtain back. I was greeted by the sound of the ocean and a fishing boat returning from sea. The only bummer was the entry door began to rattle. I got up and put a comb in the jam and silenced it, but that made me notice the jacuzzi tub plumbing appeared to be rattling. Not much I could do about that. Then I noticed the wind wad howling and passing through the walls at the tub. I returned to bed, and eventually faded to sleep even with the rattle of the plumbing. If you dont open the doors during a windy rain storm, this hotel offers wonderful clean and confortable rooms. Beautiful private feeling views. Very nice.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Kaibacha
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed here on our recent trip to see the redwoods. Our room was spacious and very reasonably priced. The beds were comfy, and the bathroom was clean and adequate. Nothing fancy but pleasant and well maintained. Staff were very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was adequate and sufficient to get the day started, the coffee was plentiful, although it did not pass on flavor. I guess we've spoiled our taste buds on Starbucks coffee. This hotel was conveniently located, and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This spot was great. Huge spacious room, so nice and quiet - I don't say "perfect sleep" easily and I slept fantastically. Beautiful view, including the lighthouse in the distance at night - that made it all that much more "seaside". I wish it wasn't raining so hard the next morning because the walk path behind the hotel looked inviting. Linger around if you have the time, it'll add to your experience. Don't think twice about staying at this hotel, it's a really good one :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank SurfGirl310
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at the Ocean View Inn and Suites for 1 night on Saturday, April 12, 2014. My family of four stayed in the room that had 2 queen beds and 1 king bed. We paid $120 for the night. There is an included continental breakfast in the mornings. Our room was on the 3rd floor with pretty good free Wi-Fi reception for all our devices. The hotel is right next door to the Ocean Aquarium. Self parking is free. It’s also appears to be the newest built hotel in Crescent City, CA. I would definitely stay here again when going to Crescent City!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 2thdoc73
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Super clean, large rooms, comfortable beds, great amenities with vending machines, washer & dryer, 24 hour desk with cocoa, coffee, etc. available in lobby. A wonderfully warm, clean, comfortable atmosphere! The hotel staff was very accommodating! We will definitely stay here again! We wish all hotels could be like this!

• Stayed: April 2014