We had a reservation at a hotel on the 101 which was overpriced and tacky, with a horrible room. We refused it and drove toward the ocean and found this much nicer place for practically the same price. Its location is great, you are RIGHT on the water and away from traffic and ugly highway buildings.
The pool is not so great, kinda gloomy and depressing though
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn