We booked this hotel for a weekend get away to see the Redwoods. We asked for upper floor with balcony and got a suite with spectacular ocean view. Slept with window open to the sound of waves. Nice breakfast with sausage, potatoes and hard boiled eggs (free). Quiet. Right on the ocean with a rocky beach and light house. Bed was very comfortable with feather pillows. Clean. Microwave, fridge, coffee maker and hair dryer in the room all worked perfectly. Downstairs there is a pool, hot tub and workout room. Internet worked great, but we did have to sign in a lot. It appears they will soon have a restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Lodge, only 30 feet from the edge of the rugged Northern California coast, is the premier hotel in Crescent City, CA. During your stay, enjoy sweeping ocean vistas and a spectacular view of the famous Battery Point Lighthouse from one of our modern comfortable guestrooms. Our gracious hotel is also located in the heart of scenic Redwood country-truly an outdoor lover's paradise where hiking, fishing, bird-watching, and whale-watching opportunities are plentiful. Our inviting rooms are designed for comfort and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Oceanfront Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Hotel Crescent City
- Hampton Inn Crescent City
- Crescent City Hampton Inn