See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Way too expensive.I have stayed in several throughout the years and this by far does not meet up to the Standards of Super 8. The room was dated. Alarm clock did not work. Talked to the front desk. Nothing happened. Didn't get another clock.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

it was clean and it 'did what it said on the tin' but it was a bit sad and the lady on check in struggled to understand us (everyone was speaking english???) which made it take ages, we got extra towels no prob and the breakfast was standard so like i say its ok. it was only 1 night so it was fine.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2019

I have stayed in several throughout the years and this by far does not meet up to the Standards of Super 8.. Also this location seems to like to pull a "scam" of sorts when you use points for your stay. I reserved a room for 2 nights using points. 6 hours after I leave the hotel receive a call stating that they will have to CHARGE me for the second night, because my points used was only for 1. But I can call Wyndham rewards and they will give me my points back. So looking at all my paperwork from Wyndham Just in case I made a mistake somewhere..... NO... My reservation WAS for 2 nights and the hotel was taken care of for 2 nights with the points. So they are getting the money from Wyndham. Then claiming they didn't get it and making the customer pay! Wyndham /Super 8 needs to seriously look into this hotel and pull their franchise.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

If you want to stay within a few min of ocean world or south beach cheaply then this is your place. The room was dated, and not functional for families who have multiple things they need to use at the same time. There was not enough space for a family of 4 in the room to be comfortable in-between activities and during meals. The fridge didn’t work.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Was our only same day option coming into crescent city. This facility is very dated and very worn. But it has a free breakfast. Bed was hard and pillows looked worn. When we checked clerk was arguing on the phone with a booking company about dogs. I would recommend this take place away from guest. I would not recommend this facility.

Date of stay: July 2019