“Friendly people and good food”

Wing Wah Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Crescent City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The service was great and the food was really good too. I had the lemon chicken and it was really good. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone.

There are newer reviews for Wing Wah Restaurant

Reviewed July 8, 2013

WIng Wah is probably the best Asian food restaurant in Crescent City considering there is very many. The food there is good but not great. Lots of deep fried dishes. However the owner and staff are really nice and quick.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The service was really fast. We got take out and it was ready on time and hot. They give lots of food! It was the usual americano fare but of good quality and it hit the spot. Worth the trip!

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a huge Chinese fan, but can eat it every once in a while. The food here was good, though. The waiter was very nice an even took special requests and followed through. We asked for the General Tsous Chicken to not be too spicy for the kids. He brought it out and told us to be sure it was on or he'd take it back. It was perfect! As was the pork fried rice, the dumplings and egg rolls! Would return if we had the chance!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I normally dont care for Chinese food. But this place was very good. If I had one where I lived I would eat there quite often. Won ton soup was excellent and the server was kind and prompt. Best place we ate while visiting Crescent City.