“Buffet but very Good!”

Description: Located in the Northwoods Best Western motel
Orangevale, California
“Buffet but very Good!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Breakfast came free w room at Best western. Little slow service but it's because big buffet with choices - constantly cooking lots of customers. Friends joined us and paid for there's very pleased.

Visited January 2014

Kenai, Alaska
“soggy fish and chips”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had the fish and chips and found them soggy and limp. Edible but not what I would considered good. We also had the free shrimp cocktail which we did not finish. We would not recommend this restaurant.

Visited January 2014
Arcata, California
“Expensive”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The dinners were very expensive and not that great. Service was very slow. I don't see a reason for us to eat there again when there are better places down the road.

Visited December 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“Not pleased”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Our hotel recommended this resturaunt so reluctantly my family and I gave it ago. The free appetizer shrimp cocktail (free because the hotel has voucher if you eat there) was unpleasant as the shrimp were so tiny and piled together on some lettuce. Very unappetizing. Then my mom and I ordered the "lemon" chicken picatta. It was absolutely tasteless we had to ask the waitress for lemon slices but it did not help one bit. My dad said his fish was so-so. while the waitresses were attentive the atmosphere was alright. I would not recommend eating here unless you like tasteless food.

• Visited July 2013
Grants Pass
“Not so good”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

First order was wrong. I ordered Salmon and received Snapper. Meal was tasteless. Steamed vegetable had no flavor at all, not even a vegetable flavor. My blackened Salmon was as if it had no seasoning on it at all.

My correct meal came after my wife had already finished her meal. The only saving grace is that they did give me a free dessert for the inconvenience.

Way over rated.