“Best breakfast spot in Crescent City!”
Review of Good Harvest Cafe

Good Harvest Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 31, 2014

A hopping breakfast spot in Crescent City - great service, cozy spot, right on 101. Get the buckwheat pancakes - delish!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,211)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were on a road trip and we decided to stop in here for lunch. What a pleasant surprise. Food was simple but good and reasonable priced. Establishment was clean and had a beautiful stone fireplace to admire.. Our waitress was taking care of four tables at the same time and she did a great job taking care of everyone.

1  Thank thisladyknows
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We read lot of good reviews on net so landed here for dinner one nite. It was packed and staff struggled to keep up the demands of customers. We were seated after 10 min wait and the butler came over and highlighted some dish about salmons, we being herbivorous politely said no to her suggestions. I ordered vegetarian medley and vegetarian club sandwiches and they come in big portions. Medley comes with the salad was amazing and the baked potato was yum and sauteed veggies were good. The sandwiches were probably one of best I ever
tasted. The service was slow but can be understood with a room packed with people.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great service, Great Food, Great view and top Gorgeous waitresses. I have visited on multiple occasions and love it. The location is awesome Fish and chips are great when I need to satisfy the craving. Clam chowder and crab Louie are good as well. Service was excellent.

1  Thank QIKesh K
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I am a real fish and chips guy and here I had a choice of salmon or steelhead! The dinner I had was just right; tasty and well prepared. Not at all greasy and not at all overdone. Just right and reasonably priced. Go there anytime.