“Home away from home”
Review of Bayview Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Crescent City
Bayview Inn
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in Crescent City
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I frequently travel to Crescent city to visit family. I always stay at this hotel. The employees remember me by name and go out of there way to make my stay as comfortable as possible.The rooms are clean and comfy and the restaurant next door is conveniently located right on the property.

Room Tip: There's a great view of the bay and Lighthouse from the third floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed December 29, 2011

me and my family stayed here on our way back home and we had a great nights stay and the employees were very nice, we will be staying here again and recomending it to everybody else we know passing through crescent city. there is a restaraunt nest door and a ocean world too, which the kids enjoyed very much.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2011

i stopped here on my way back to salem and it was a fantastic place to stay and i will surely be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I always stay at this hotel when I'm in Crescent City, I dont even think of staying any other place. The rooms are always large, clean, well stocked with towels & I thought the bed was actually really comfortable! I dont know whats up with these negative reviews because Ive never had a bad experience here, if you people are expecting a Marriot or the Ritz IDK why youre in this town anyways... this is a cute motel by the sea with charm and a very nice staff

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2011

We stayed here on our way up to Newport and figured it would be a cheap overnighter, so we didn't have high expectations for the place, but we were still very disappointed. The bed was hard as a rock and the smallest "queen" I have ever seen. Everything seemed dingy and half taken care of. I will give it this, it was very quiet, but that sure didn't help us sleep. We had planned on getting up and leaving by around 9 or so for a nice casual drive north, but we both couldn't wait for morning to come so we could leave. We were out the door by 7 sharp.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank The_Weekenders530
Reviewed August 28, 2011

The good reviews are probably from the owners. We rolled into town tired and hungry late at night. It looked alright so we checked in. I would have rather stayed in the car. The staff was nice and that's about it. We regretted not trying the quality inn down the street. We paid 90 for this room and usually I try to get my moneys worth and sleep in. We couldn't wait to get the heck out of this place and left early. $90 down the drain!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank pkingnw
Reviewed August 15, 2011

If you absolutely need a place to stay, this place will work. Otherwise, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple