“Delicious Fish!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I both had fried fish and it was great! The price was average and the decor was a bit outdated but very clean. Our waitress was wonderful and the food came out very quickly.

1  Thank Maureen H

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is probably what i would call an upscale Denny's atmosphere wise. Food was decent and lots of it. Wait staff was decent as well. We hit it after the lunch rush and she was pretty on the ball but the only one working that we could tell. They serve breakfast all day which is a plus. I had a Denver omlete and hubby had the chicken and pesto pasta. Both were good and filling. For what is available in Cresent city I wouldn't call it bad. Although the only other place we ate in town was the Chart house.

1  Thank grvygirl83
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch after sightseeing. It has the potential to be a better place. It was a little dusty and dingy. However, we loved our fish and chips. My kid loved this place...EVERYTHING about it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I had the fried combo platter. I liked the squid, the rest was a bit greasy. Good location right on Hwy 101. It was edible but I don't think I would return if in this area again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Took my family an hour ago while visiting from out of town. The service was pretty good but the food was horrid! We ordered salmon, shrimp scampi, chicken strips, French toast, and a chili burger. We all pretty much feel sick, the food had no flavor really. My son's mashed potatoes were the "plastic" kind and his salmon was nothing but grease! My wife could barely eat just the shrimp. My chili burger was a cheap frozen patty. My son's French toast made him visit the bathroom as soon as we got back to the Quality Inn. Speaking of, the breakfast from Quality Inn tastes better! None of us were able to finish our food. The price for the quality is ludicrous. We just wasted $80!!! We only came to this location based on the reviews!