“Good food - low prices”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I really enjoyed the smoked salmon (lox) omelet. I loved the kids menu with pictures of local kids. Unique idea. It is a great place to meet the locals and get local information about the area.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here on December 20 after changing our plans for travel to Oregon (and, ultimately, Washington) from I-5 to Hwy 101 due to snow conditions. We got there a little after 6 and it turned out they were closing for an employee Christmas party that started at 7. We both ordered the seafood combo dinner that came with our choice of clam chowder, french fries, a SMALL cup of coleslaw and entree of 2 pieces of halibut, clam strips and 2 shrimp (all battered)

I had a Coke and my wife had hot tea. The menu said there was one refill on sodas, but it was large and I didn't need it. The coleslaw was listed as "by request" and when I asked our waitress about that she laughed and said that when the platter just came with the cole slaw it wasn't being eaten by most of the customers so she changed the menu. Ever since, she said almost everyone has opted for it. My wife really liked it and she is fussy about cole slaw. Our total was close to $40 and we couldn't eat all the food. I think it was a good spur of the moment choice and right on the highway.

1  Thank Chowhound59
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Retro and funky, everything you want from a coastal restaurant...hot and creamy chowder, fresh fish...friendly waitresses...and portions to bust your belly. We would stop again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Fisherman's is a colorful and funky restaurant located on the south side of town. It is small, but there is always room for one more party. The wait staff are fun and engaging, they will ask you about your life and tell you all about themselves, in a good way. Breakfast is my favorite meal at this place. The variety of omlettes is great and everything comes out of the kitchen piping hot. The menu for lunch / dinner has a large variety of items, even the pickiest of eaters will find something to their liking on this menu.

1  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had time for a quick breakfast before leaving town. Service and staff were friendly and quick. My wife had the salmon omelet which she said was quite good. I had the usual breakfast food,eggs and pancakes.

1  Thank BRahlf