“WONDERFUL!!”
Review of SeaQuake Brewing

SeaQuake Brewing
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

My son & I used TripAdvisor to find this place. GREAT food, fun atmosphere, friendly people. It was already packed by 5:15 on a Friday night. Would highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (324)

Reviewed November 25, 2019

My hubby and I split the Chicken Thai salad. It was really good. Some things are hard to pick up on a fork though like peanuts. Their prices are high too and seem to keep going up. Overall their food is always fresh and beer is great.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 16, 2019

Fantastic beers, fun servers, good food. All of the great fun and atmosphere that makes visiting breweries one of the must-do’s on our vacations. (And try the Wicked Aunt Tammy ale!)

Reviewed November 5, 2019

The food was really good and our server was very helpful. She helped us choose the beers and ciders for our flight and we enjoyed them all. We will go back!

Reviewed November 4, 2019

First of all, it's not noisy! Sure, noisy people were there, but the ceiling is very high, like three stories, and so the design of the room keeps it from being intolerable. No shouting required. The food! I had a Chile Relleno Pizza. Beautiful balance of flavors; it tasted like a Mexican dish but I was eating a pizza! I've had these mash-up pizzas before, and this is by far the best. My partner, who never eats leftovers, made sure to take her left-over shrimp tacos with us and devoured them for breakfast. If this food it typical of SeaQuake, then I'd say Crescent City is a very lucky town.