“Group Travelers from Kansas”
Review of SeaQuake Brewing

SeaQuake Brewing
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This restaurant fed our group of 46 very quickly with great food. The servers were great and carried the food up the stairs to feed our group with smiles on their faces.
Atmosphere was great. Thanks for a great experience for all of us.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (252)

Reviewed August 5, 2019

On a road trip we made a stop at SeaQuake Brewing for some lunch. The parking lot was pretty packed but luckily we were able to get seats at the bar right away. Even though they were fairly busy the service was really good. We both really liked the food we ordered, a burger and the turkey sandwich they had as a special. We also tried their Chocolate Porter, Hefeweizen, Golden Ale with Lemon, and a sour called When Berry Met Sally. I liked all of them but the sour was my favorite. Great stop, I would totally come here again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

My husband and I sat at the bar due to a potential 45 minute wait on a Friday night. The cheese curds were great, the beer/cider very nice too. I got the fish tacos which were fantastic and my husband enjoyed his burger. I would return.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Our large tour group had arranged to eat lunch at Seaquake, and they couldn’t have been more accommodating in having service set for us, and promptly taking our drink orders. We had pre-ordered our food, so we had our food quickly. I had the fish and chips, and it was the best I have ever had. Loved the Space Sailor IPA beer. Cute decor....great atmosphere and food....glad we stopped here!

Reviewed August 2, 2019

We were taking the coast north and looking for a seafood restaurant. We didn't find one at that point overlooking the ocean but instead found a gem of a place that had amazing service and food. We sat outside on a gorgeous day and enjoying our lunch. Great find!