“Trip to Northern California”
Review of SeaQuake Brewing

SeaQuake Brewing
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Great place! We tried a beer sampler, and it was the best way to sample a large selection of brews available. The food was good, the service was excellent, and the atmosphere laid back. Really enjoyed our dinner here!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in to the SeaQuake brewing tonight for dinner and a few brews. I really enjoyed the atmosphere, food, and most of all the beers. This is a great, family friendly micro-brewery with some games on the outside for children. The menu has a wide variety of choices, and it’s overall vide was fun. The food was delicious and I really enjoyed the beers. I recommend the beer flight!

Reviewed July 12, 2019

We were on a trip up the coast with friends and stopped here for lunch. Interior is a warehouse style motif with a brewery above the dining area.
I had the Parmesan encrusted grilled Snapper with sautéed red potatoes and spinach and grape tomatoes. It was crunchy and perfectly cooked. Very tender fish was on a bed of sautéed spinach and grape tomatoes. I’m not a fan of cooked tomatoes but these tomatoes combined with the spinach was delicious.
My husband had a pastrami sandwich with fries. The sandwich had a wonderful basil flavored aloi sauce which was a flavor innovation to him. I had a taste and it was really good.
We were seated on the patio on a rare sunny afternoon in Crescent City which was very nice. It was cool with lovely weather.
Our service was excellent and attentive.
We don’t drink but I noticed quite a few diners ordering flights of beer, that consisted of seven sample glasses of their featured beets. It looked to be a popular item on the menu.
This really was an excellent restaurant for the location which didn’t seem to have very many outstanding restaurants. We would definitely return.

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

If you come to Crescent City late , this is all that is open to eat. The fish salad was excellent! They have several flights of beer.

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

This is a great little brewery in Crescent City, CA. The food, the drinks, and the service were all great! Plan on a wait to be seated but it's so worth it. Next time we are in Crescent City, this will be first on our list of places to eat.