“Coop's”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Coop's”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Nice selection of draft beer, food is just ok. Atmosphere is nice. Service seems a little slow. close to the comfort inn.

Visited May 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Step back in time”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

From the moment we pulled into JD Coopers it was clear that time had stopped. Knowing my parents used to join their siblings for dinner took it from dated to memorable. Multiple bars and dinning areas can make it a challenge to find people you are meeting. Staff was professional and pleasant so no complaints. Food was well received but nothing unique. As my wife said with her seafood combo, broccoli on the side is definitely old school. Good but not great.

• Visited June 2014
Brooklyn, Connecticut
“Strike Two”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Last week I ordered the spinach salad with warm bacon dressing and it was very poorly put together. Looked like someone threw some onions and feta cheese on the bottom of a takeout container and covered it with spinach. The warm bacon dressing was bad, smelled horrible. Didn't learn my lesson. this week I ordered a dozen wings to takeout for lunch. Got back to work, started eating the wings and noticed they were not cooked. Ugh, raw chicken. I am done with them. I do have a suggestion, if they are going to add to their chicken wing section on the menu, they need to add one called "colon blow."
Was sick for about 24 hours.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SMR69
Mattawamkeag, Maine
“Plenty of food and drinks and beer on tap”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I only ate in the restaurant a couple of times we usually had dinner in the sports bar which was always packed and food was very good and portions usually quite large. The bar drinks were average price and not watered down like some places, we usually stayed to watch a game or shoot some pool also so all around not to bad a place.

• Visited April 2013
camper46
“Bad attitude”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you like food with titude with a side of rude this is the place for you!!! I went in to this restaurant for dinner. I went to the hostess station and waited. After 5 minutes of waiting with no one to seat, I went into the restaurant, for help. I was greeted with a rude "we’ll be with you in a minute!!!!" From a waitress!! Taking the hint, I walked out!!!

• Visited October 2013