“Bad attitude”

J D Coopers Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

If you like food with titude with a side of rude this is the place for you!!! I went in to this restaurant for dinner. I went to the hostess station and waited. After 5 minutes of waiting with no one to seat, I went into the restaurant, for help. I was greeted with a rude "we’ll be with you in a minute!!!!" From a waitress!! Taking the hint, I walked out!!!

6  Thank camper46

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Four of us went here for dinner one night this week. We waited for about 30 minutes before receiving water, then about another 20 minutes before giving our order. We received our dinners more than an hour later. During the 2 hours we spent there, one table in the restaurant had 6 men, another had 4; so it wasn't a busy place. The waitress found time to chat with the men at the 6-person table. I would never recommend this place. We only ate there because we were staying at a hotel nearby.

5  Thank carrie n
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Fried cod was nice and crispy, corn chowder tasty and portions plentiful.

There was no one to meet you at the door, but after a couple of minutes, someone wandered by. Service was a bit slow, but we weren't in a particular hurry.

So, it worked for us.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a wonderful place to take your date, family or just hang out with friends! The food is consistently good and the location is just outside of Putnam, CT (off I395)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

JD Coopers is an excellent choice watching sports, or placing bets, or for good food at a great price. The bartenders are very friendly, very good and very helpful. The food was great. Plenty of TVs everywhere and a friendly neighborhood atmosphere (especially since we were from out of town).

We will definitely return our next visit to the "quiet corner".