“Lunch.. ”

Turtles Taco Shop
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Putnam
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Seriously... This place is INCREDIBLE!! The food especially their chicken taco salads, the place is perfect in the summer for a quick place to go or out and around.., just everything.. I can not say enough good things!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I worked for a cable company in this area and I tried this place maybe 3-4 times about one and half years ago. It was the best fresh food that I tried in this area. I quit and got a better job and I worked in this area about a month ago and went here for lunch. Lets say I don't know what happened to this place. I ordered steak quesadilla's and their nachos, like I did in the past. The steak taste like sardines and the chips were not that fresh. I ended up tossing it out my window. It was great when they first opened but they are going down hill. I really don't think I will go back here due to the fact that I hate fish and that's the last thing that I will remember from here.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Today November 3rd my husband and I were driving by and I saw they were open I asked my husband to turn around so we could try it. I had recently read a great review on it and didn't want to pass up the chance. He is not a big Mexican Food fan and reluctantly did and I am so glad we decided to stop. It was a wonderful lunch! We both had the Steak Conga and I tried the soft shell shredded chicken taco and my husband tried the shredded beef it was all amazing! The boss was there and he was so friendly! My husband even loved it and that is saying something! The portions were huge we each broght home 1/2 of our Steak Conga. SOOOO glad we stopped if you are in the area try them out and I am sure like me you will be going back!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We have been to Turtles quite a number of times. Its a real nice little mexican restaurant to either eat in or to take out. The menu has a great variety to choose from,and is reasonably priced.
We have tried a lot of different things on the menu and thoroughly enjoyed them all. Our favorite is the loaded nachos ,taco chicken salad and the California burrito.

We heard its under new ownership,hopefully it stays the same !?!?!

1  Thank Luvinlife143
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very good food, very good prices, very good service, what else can you ask for? Well worth a visit if your in the area.