“Best Pizza I've Ever Had”
Review of Palmieri's Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I ordered the pepperoni, and it was the best that I've ever had. The cheese, sauce, and pepperoni are delicious, and the crust is just right. Not only that, but the size of the pizza is VERY large, and the people who work there are always friendly, and will remember your name if you visit often. The pizza is a bit expensive, at 17.45 with one topping (12.95 for just cheese), but it tastes amazing, and is 16 inches, so it's worth it. All in all, I fully recommend eating here.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Went to Palmieri's and cannot go to another pizza place! Other pizza now seems fake and greasy. My family usually gets the Tomato Pesto or the Neapolitan Special. Today we tried the Stuffed Veggie pizza...wow!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

For years we have had to travel to New York for pizza like this. Great and tasty. Can be crazy at times

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had the "Early Bird" special, with reduced prices...my husband had the chicken parmesan with pasta and I had the linguine w/clam sauce. Both came with salads and breadsticks (warm w/garlic/cheese). The portions were generous and the service was great..even the chef came out and asked how our meal was.....people came in often while we were there to pick up orders so the locals know about this place!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Finest actual pizza around the area!
Fine thin crust, good sauce and cheese, plenty of options for toppings, what is "gourmet" in most local places is everyday fare at Palmieris!
Always well prepared, whether slices or whole pies.
It is an exceptional pizza restaurant, anything else is just avg. Service is ok, no atmosphere to speak of! It's not a night out kind of place, it functional but I highly reccommend the pizza. Now with a bar!

1  Thank pitgnarf