“Very nice show and most balcony seats had lots of legroom”

The Bradley Playhouse
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Putnam
More attraction details
Owner description: Vote Yankee Magazines 2016 Best Community Theater in New England, come see why we are THE place to visit in the Quiet Corner of Connecticut. Quality community theater providing 8 main season shows and numerous additional evenings of entertainment.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We saw Man of LaMancha on Saturday night. The show was delightful! The price was very reasonable. I am prompted to write for an odd reason - most of the seats in tha balcony had lots of legroom! When they remodeled the theater they apparently took out every other row in the balcony, and now you can stretch out your legs. This applies to all but the first row of the balcony.

TheBradleyPlayhouse, Manager at The Bradley Playhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoy the extra leg room in the balcony! With our new reserved seating system, you can be sure to enjoy that leg room with every show!

There are newer reviews for The Bradley Playhouse

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have been going to plays at the Bradley Playhouse for over 15 years and it is easy to see that everyone is deeply involved and committed to putting on a great production!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Bradley has been around forever and we've taken in many, many shows at this quaint theater! It's always a great time, great shows, great performers and not a bad seat in the house!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Intimacy, variety of offerings-musicals, drama, Christmas shows in December. The Bradley is a sweet jewel in Putnam''s "do-over" since I came here 2 yrs ago. It sits next to funky antique shops art gallerys, local bookstore and several excellent restaurants.The talent are not bush league; they are quite good, in my experience and worth the 15 to 20 dollar ticket prices.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I recently went to see The Sound of Music at this theater and was equally impressed by the top performances of the cast and orchestra. Putnam is very lucky to have such a diverse array of talented performers from the nearby area. I've seen other productions of this musical but only the movie version was better. I could see why this show was sold out. I will definitely be coming back to other shows whenever I'm in Town. If I lived here, I wouldn't miss a show. Congratulations to the Bradley Playhouse on bringing live theater back to Putnam.