“YUMMY!!!!”

South Kona Fruit Stand
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Honaunau
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This stand was right by the road where we turned to go to our B&B, They have great smoothies and sandwiches. It''s the perfect place to grab and go on your way to the beach. We also bough a bunch of their dried fruit....AMAZING!!

There are newer reviews for South Kona Fruit Stand

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is the best fruit stand we've visited on the Big Island. The fruit is organically grown locally on the owners' (husband and wife) land, and what a variety they have! Snake fruit, mountain apples, eggfruit, strawberry papaya, kabocha squash, chayote, and guanabana, as well as some more familiar to me. Everything we purchased was fresh and delicious. The owner was friendly and helpful. She shared her knowledge with us and helped us pick out the very best pieces of fruit. Clearly, she enjoys her profession!

They also prepare delicious smoothies using only fresh organic ingredients.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We bought some "apple bananas", a pastry and two smoothies. The smoothies were absolutely delicious but small and really expensive. Service was friendly, and there is a huge selection of fruits. They have panini sandwiches but we didn't try them.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

stop on the way south. Vast selection of fruit and great panini sandwiches, excellent pastry chef, easy drive in and out

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Ok it's not a restaurant but a morning of snorkling on the nearby beaches, I had the best cup of local grown coffee and a hawaiian carrot cake. Indeed I stopped at the fruit stand the day before and bought apple bananas, raw honey and coconut macaroons they were so delicious that I returned the next day. They have a variety of tropical fruits that reminds so much my childhood in the tropics. The owner is dry and polite at first but I was so marveled with her fruits that she helped me to pick up a ripe avocado that it was so good: creamy and nutty flavor! (the fruits that I bought @ the alli dr. Kailua farmer market were cheap but not good and the avocado end up in the trash) and we chat a little bit and she was very nice teaching me how to choose the fruits. Their raw honey is a "nectar of gods", I regret not buying a big one. They also had sandwiches and smoothies, soaps, nuts, dried fruits ( I also bought lightly sweet ginger),etc The outdoor seating is very relaxing with a water fountain and has a guava tree in the back among other fruit trees. This is the best place to buy high quality fruits in Kona district.