“Clean Hotel, Friendly workers”

Ramada Triangle/Quantico
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Triangle
Decatur, Georgia
“Clean Hotel, Friendly workers”
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Hotel room was clean and neat. Workers were friendly.

I used to be a consultant and traveled weekly and this is one of the cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed at. Spoke with manager as I was so impressed. She informed me that they were under new management and working on improving image. I'd say they are doing a terrific job.

Will stay here again on my way home from visiting family.

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank dmforman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chambersburg Pa.
Reviewed December 8, 2010

This is a gem, hidden away. I would recommend this place to anyone, who wants excellent service, and be treated like family.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Powhatan, Virginia
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Very nice hotel. Service is great, rooms are very clean, and the beds are very comfortable. Very close to many local attractions. Somewhat seculded and very quiet. I have stayed here several times and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
quantico va
Reviewed August 13, 2010

DONT STAY AT THIS HOTEL THEY ARE UNFRIENDLY TO MILITARY WHO ARE THE MAJORITY OF THEIR MARKET SHARE!!! AND BE READY TO STOP PAYMENT ON FRAUDULENT CREDIT CARD CHARGES IF YOU DO !!!!!!

My wife and family came for my graduation from Officer Candidate School.
At 0750 AM my wife spoke to the desk attendant and informed him that we would need a separate room for the following evening. Upon check out we noticed that the bill was $115 more than we had expected. We asked why and the lady told us that since she had requested a room before 0800 AM we had been charged for the night (from 0750 to 0800)
that didn't go over well and when we asked to speak W/ the manager there wasn't one on duty. We left with a phone # and a $115 hole in our budget. We called the office # many times before ever getting anyone who could address our concerns. Finally we got in touch with the owner/upper management and explained the situation thinking the he would surely make things right. NO he basically told us to shove it and we shouldnt have checked in early.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
bst3268, General Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, September 9, 2010
I regret that any traveler feels their stay was less than satisfactory upon their departure. During special events, mainly graduations, all manager's/supervisors including myself must either be present or reachable at all times. Whereas there are hotel policies regarding check-in before 3:00 pm, if we have ever made an error in charging it is never too late for the situation to be revisited and corrected if necessary. The hotel's direct number is 703-221-1181 and you may request the General Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Triangle hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 30, 2010

I stayed for 4 days and I found it a very quite place, I personally liked it. Housekeeping service was exceptional, and front desk very helpful.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
bst3268, General Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, July 3, 2010
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Triangle/Quantico and we hope to see you again!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I had read the reviews for this property after my employer had booked it, (through priceline) and was rather concerned; however, you can usually read between the lines and find when someone has an honest review and when someone has a "bone to pic". The property is really not bad at all. I found it to be a clean place, the rooms were comfortable and clean. The beds were comfortable as well and our romms were cleaned every day. The AC worked well in the rooms; however, it was apparently turned off in the common areas. The hallways were very warm, but who stays in the halls. The AC was also not on in the breakfast room and lobby so these areas were rather warm. The staff i found to be very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was adequate with some selections and filled my needs for something to eat before starting my day. They do have a restuarant; however, there are only 6 selections, but after a long day I was only looking for something to fill myself, not stunning dining. The major drawback to this property is that there is nothing as far as restuarants go within walking distance. Apparently the few places that were once there have been torn down as the county has exercised imminent domain to widen the roads. The biggest plus. at least for me was that it was very close to the FBI academy on base where we were working, we never had a problem with traffic. All in all it is a good choice for lodging and is someplace I would stay at again. Oh, another plus, the property is completely non-smoking, thank you.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank hardison918
bst3268, General Manager at Ramada Triangle/Quantico, responded to this review, June 29, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to post feedback on your stay. The Hotel has undergone many renovations since some of the older reviews listed. Your comments are appreciated!
west orange, nj
Reviewed February 24, 2008

The first thing I noticed when we pulled up to the Hotel was the curtains in the windows of the room. They gave the appearance the Hotel was abandoned or under some type of renovation. There was a musty smell through out the Hotel. The first room they put us in had a dirty bathroom, and a large stain on the ceiling over the bed. My husband requested another room. They asked if the stain was leaking? The second room, did not have a stain on the ceiling, but the bathroom (again) was not clean. The heating was another issue, you only felt the heat, if you allowed the unit to run all day and night. If you cut it off, the room was quickly cooled by drafts coming from the window. To make the stay the ultimate worst for me was turning the light on in the bathroom and finding a roach run across the vanity near my husband's tolietries. No I would not recommend this Hotel.

• Liked — Location: The Hotel was easy to find.
  • Disliked — The dirty bathrooms and the roach running across the vanity.
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank saraja44
Also consider these accommodations in or near Triangle
Courtyard Stafford Quantico
Sleep Inn Near Quantico Main Gate
Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center
Comfort Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Hampton Inn Dumfries/Quantico
Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge
Hilton Garden Inn Woodbridge
#2 of 15 in Woodbridge

Been to Ramada Triangle/Quantico? Share your experiences!