Overall a nice property that is very well maintained with an excellent staff. The rooms are spacious and beds comfortable. The bathrooms are a little on the small side but clean and well kept. Stayed here for 2 nights with a group of 95 (yes, ninety-five) 8th graders on a field trip to DC and the staff was absolutely outstanding in every way. A little off the beaten path but a great value, especially for such a large group. My only complaints are 1 - No elevator and 2 - the internet service. It's free, but it's very, very slow. That doesn't detract from the overall rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ramada Quantico has 135 well appointed rooms closest Hotel to Quantico Marine Corps base Main Gate and The National Marine Corps Museum located just off of I-95 exit 150/150A. Meeting and Banquet Facilities. All rooms and common areas have been renovated and updated. All rooms have Microfridge, Coffee Maker, Free Wifi and Free Breakfast. The hotel is centrally located between Washington DC and Fredericksburg, VA. We can accommodate meetings and banquets ranging from 10 to 200 guest. Easy access to the VRE and Amtrak just minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Triangle/Quantico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Quantico Hotel Triangle
- Ramada Inn Triangle
- Ramada Triangle/Quantico Virginia
- Triangle Ramada