All reviews front desk applebee's restaurant albuquerque airport parking lot room was clean rental car waffles stayed here for one night new mexico shuttle service would definitely stay here again nice stay easy access university cereal treadmill computers
Selected filters
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Good place for business traveller. Nice breakfast, comfortable bed, spotless room. Good Wi-Fi. Shuttle service to and from airport was super convenient and easy to schedule. Plenty of electrical outlets and USB plugs in the room, so you can keep all your electronics charged.

Easy access to local roads and quick access to the interstate. Plenty of parking in the lot. Some restaurants in walking distance. Many within a short drive.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation through the hotel website and got charged $196 for a room that was advertised at $139. When I tried ti cancel the reservation I was told it was dine through Priceline . When I called Priceline they told me it was actually made through
Resevstions. com. None of this information was provided by the Fairfield website. Avoid Fairfield!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We stopped in to check availability of rooms as it was close to the airport and our rental car needed to be back within a half hour. Not only did we get a great rate, but they followed us to the airport to drop off our rental and brought us back to the hotel. The van driver was great and offered to take us to a nice restaurant in town. When we were done, all we had to do is call for a free ride back. Tipping him was way cheaper than Uber. He was also super informative of the history of the area. People at the front desk were friendly, and our rooms met our expectations.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Malini P, Owner at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our free airport shuttle, and our friendly driver. We strive to provide excellent guest service every day. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I was woken up 2 hour early by traffic, and when I turned on the light, I saw a bedbug on the bedspread of the other bed. I have never seen a bedbug before, so I looked up photos on the internet. Sure enough, it was a bed bug.

I put it in a cup, but it crawled out, so I put it back in & put some water in the cup. It hung out under water for at least 30 minutes & I thought it was dead. But, no! It started crawling when I poured out the water. They can live under water?!? WTH!?! (Now I know why the bathtub drain was plugged.)

When I checked out, I asked for a manager, but apparently there is no manager on duty at 8 AM on a Wednesday? So I told the desk clerk. He seemed dubious, but then I handed him the cup. I heard him say, “Oh yes, that’s a b....” and then he went silent. I prodded him saying things like, “I looked up the hotos online,” and such, but he had nothing to say. He didn’t seem surprised though. He didn’t deny it was a bedbug. No apologies, either.

I also complained about the traffic noise, and mentioned that I had especially requested a quiet room. I explained that I live a2 hour drive north of Albuquerque, and that I drove down late so I could sleep until 8AM and still catch my flight. I could have woken up at 6AM at home & made my flight. AND saved the money. Again, no apology or concern.

Overall, the room eas not dirty, but was not super clean, either. The sign that asks customers to leave a review on TripAdvisor even had a stain on it!

This happened this morning: Wednesday, October 24, 2018. I am completely itchy and fatigued this morning. It’s an auspicious beginning to wjat promises to be a stressful trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank MS900011235103
JDE61, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018

They have very nice handicapped accessible rooms, or at least the one we were in. Bathroom was very large, could easily maneuver a wheelchair in there. There was a shower seat provided. The shower had no lip to have to maneuver over and a flexible handheld shower head. One of the nicest accessibility rooms!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JDE61, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott - Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2018

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey and we look forward to serving you again soon!

JD Ellett