Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$72
$74
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$95
$97
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
$135
$118
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
All reviewsfront deskalbuquerque airportparking lotapplebee's restaurantone nightroom was cleanrental carfree breakfastlocal attractionswafflesnew mexiconext morningan upgradewaffle makervery nice hotelbreakfast areaan early flight
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of the suite. Ample space for a young family who need separation from cribs and mom and dad. Days Inn across the street couldn't match that option.

The bed was decently soft. I had a great night sleep. It is right next to an Applebee's which can get a bit noisy, but I only heard them once or twice.

Stayed: January 2014
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Dear JMart76;
Thank you for your review and your input regarding your most recent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport. I am glad that your family enjoyed stretching out in our comfortable and spacious suites. It is very important to us that all of guests - even the little ones - enjoy their stay at our hotel! Because of your feedback I am meeting with the General Manager of Applebee's to see if we can address some of the noise concerns that you mentioned. When you come back to stay with us in the future keep in mind that we do have security on site in the evenings and if you notify us of your issue we will respond quickly to remedy any problems. Your comfort and security is of great importance to us. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to your return.

Tami J. Scott - GM

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Most Fairfield Inns greet Gold Reward members and many offer upgrades. When you check in at the Albuquerque Airport Fairfield this doesn't happen. No one ever mentions your Gold status and my last attempt to request an upgrade was responded to in a grumpy manner but I did finally get a suite.When you reach your room (other than a suite) you will not find a microwave or refrigerator, a normal benefit at most of the Fairfields I've been to. The room will be spotless, the property is well kept, the dining area is large and they now offer biscuits and gravy and eggs at breakfast.This is your basic Fairfield. Everyone is very nice, rates are reasonable, you certainly get what you pay for but the lack of a microwave is silly when they are pretty much standard equipment at Fairfields.
At one point the management was going to discontinue 24 hour coffee in the lobby area. I got wind of this and sent an email to Marriott Corporate. The coffee service remained on 24 hours a day just like all the other Fairfields. Don't get me wrong. I stay here frequently and will continue to stay here when I visit Albuquerque unless I stay at the Albuquerque Marriott but I miss the convenience of a microwave and I'm not going to argue with a desk clerk over the possibility of an upgrade when it is part of the benefits of a Gold status.

Room Tip: If you are in the Marriott Reward Program (Gold or Platinum) ask for an upgrade. Higher rooms are quieter. Ask for a room viewing the mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Dispencer;
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport. It is to my great disappointment that you were not recognized immediately for your Gold status with Marriott Rewards. We are very aware of the value of this level and make every effort to ensure you feel welcomed and special upon arrival. We will definately strive to exceed your expectations for your next stay with us. We always have a microwave available in the lobby for our guests' use and we do offer microwaves in our suites. We will always offer coffee service 24 hours a day - it is a great service to our guests and there are no plans to discontinue or change this service. We look forward to your next stay with us and thank you again for your review.

Tami J. Scott- GM

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

The tour stopped over last night at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. The staff was friendly and polite. The hotel was bright, clean, and fresh-looking. My room was comfortable and well apportioned. And the breakfast was substantial. If I were to have a complaint it would be that the walls are a little thin. The people next to me were noisy before they went out for the evening, then extremely noisy while getting sick from going out the next morning.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
GMFairfieldTownePlc, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Brent B;
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport! We were very excited to have your group stay with us and I am pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable. Please let us know when you will be returning and if it is not before the holidays - we wish you a joyous holiday season from the entire staff at Fairfield Inn and Suites.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel has a nice, large lobby that has adequate seating. It appeared recently upgraded with two computer areas. Nice checkin staff. We were upgraded to a corner room that had a sofa, chair and lots of space to walk around. The bed was comfortable enough but a tad hard for our liking. Everything seemed nice and clean. The internet was slow and stodgy. The AC/heater seemed to run continually (and we had it set on low heat) so we just turned it off. Breakfast was OK - cereal was all “off brands” possibly a cost saving effort. I wish they had hot oatmeal. Coffee was average but the OJ was very good. They also had our favorite Activia yogurt. A short walk to a Fuddruckers and an Applebees.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AGoingGal

Dear AGoingGal:
Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience with Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ AIrport. I appreciate that you acknowledged our friendly staff in your review and I was pleased to learn that your stay was comfortable. I agree that we should offer freshly made oatmeal during breakfast and this is something we are working on to offer our guests in addition to the other hot items served. Thank you for making the suggestion! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to your future stays!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This hotel is near the University and convenient to the Albuquerque Airport, so it's ideal as a base for families of prospective UM freshmen.. Rooms are good sized and well appointed. There's a small exercise room with two ellipiticals and a treadmill, nothing more. Free expanded continental breakfast had good choices. The front desk staff is earnest and polite, but seem young and inexperienced. Our reservation was a little complicated and it took a while for them to figure it out.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Henry D

Dear Henry D;
I want to apologize that your check-in was not as efficient as we desire and I will definately address this issue with our Guest Services staff. We are constantly and consistenly training our staff to be knowledgeable and efficient as we know that it is important after a long travel day to be able to rest and relax! I know that when you come back to the Fairfield Inn & Suites ABQ Airport you will be pleasantly surprised at our improvement! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your future stays! Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next reservation.