“Tammy Allen and Frank”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #65 of 143 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Tammy Allen and Frank were the best...Tammy works the front desk and couldn't have been more pleasent..She was knowledgable, kind and incredibale professional. I asked to speak with her supervisor when out came Frank,...equally as motivated...i hope they recieve recognition from you ...thanks

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 21, 2013

There's a real breakfast with eggs,you can ask and get a fridge brought to your room. Everything was very clean, easy access. Staff is very helpful. And there's a restaurant ten steps from the front door. You are right next to the airport.

Room Tip: there are steps at the back door, none in the front
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BoomersGoingGlobal
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel was very clean. The staff were super friendly. There are washers and dryers. The swimming pool was closed due to weather. I did not try the hot tub. the price was very reasonable. The location was very close to central ave and downtown area. There's an Applebee's in the parking lot. The breakfast consisted of cold items and juices. I would highly recommend this hotel and would return again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We arrived after being up for 24 hours. Tammy at front desk was EXTREMELY gracious, even with my cranky husband. The hotel seems clean and smoothly run. The pool was closed, but IT'S WINTER!!!! Hot tub was open, albeit outside. Nice beds, nice staff, nice place!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I flew into Albuquerque airport after about 14 hours in airport and on airplanes. When I walked into the hotel, the staff was extremely nice, and all had big smiles on their faces and was willing to help with me every question I had. The room was very clean and cozy. It is in a great location close to the airport and near numerous restaurants. I would highly recommend this hotel and my next time out, I will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed January 9, 2013

After spending too much time in the car, we needed a hotel that was economical, clean, near the airport and had working fitness equipment. The Good: All three fitness room machines worked, treadmill and two elliptical machines! Many hotels say they have fitness equipment and when you try it, it doesn't work.The rooms were large and clean. The breakfast buffet is similar but might be a bit better than other hotels with an electric waffle maker, many types of breads, bagel and cereals. We originally booked one night online in case we didn't like it. But, it fulfilled all our needs so but we booked two more nights at the front desk at the same rate. The front desk people were just the right amount of helpful vs. letting us do our own thing. The Bad: Not much! The buyers of the Fresh fruit and yogurt for the breakfast could buy healthier and tastier products.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at this hotel from 12/13-12/16/2012. I was pleased with the overall experience. From the nice hotel staff to the cleanliness of the room. The only thing I didn't like was there was no microwave or fridge in the room. They did have a small "market" by the front desk which you could purchase this from water to a small personal pan pizza. The breakfast was good. Providing a variety of items. Its in a quiet area. They also have a security guard at night. I must mention three people who I found especially helpful. First was MARY, the night auditor. I checked in at 2:30 am after a delayed flight from LAX.. She was extremely helpful when I had some difficulty with the reservation. She fixed everything quite quickly and cheerfully. Also I would like to mention an agent name TAMMY. I needed a taxi for a short trip and she accommodated me quite nicely. THANK YOU. And Lastly upon check out was Delilah. She got me a shuttle to the airport within minutes of asking. The checkout process was a breeze and she was very pleasant. The staff are well trained and quick to handle a request. The only other issue was the shuttle only runs till 12am, so be sure you have taxi money. But the hotel is very close to the airport. About 5 minutes. I will stay there again next time I'm in ABQ. APPLEBEE's basically on property too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family